Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Exodus

Nineteen Minutes.

p. 642

Is there any other ending fit than this?

I'm not quite sure.  When I wrote about Lacy shopping for Peter's clothes, I just don't know what to expect.  It's like I didn't want it to finish because I am too afraid of what the outcome will be.  I was too afraid for Peter, and what's going to happen after the trial.  I was even thinking of how it might be if he gets acquitted, which is close to impossible, as Jordan may well know the whole time.  What life is waiting for him after the trial - acquitted or not?

Josie, however, surprised me.  I don't know how to feel for her, what to feel for her.  Part of me understands her, part of me wants to condemn her.  But Peter, her best friend all along, didn't leave her, didn't betray her, something he was looking for all his life, not only from Josie.

We all live in a world that is unfair.  As we all know, we all have different ways in dealing with whatever comes our way.  We are different in the way we handle success, failure, love, depression, etc.  But in Peter's case, if you didn't have the courage, would you wish you had it?

No comments:

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...