Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Danag

photo taken from WikipediaOK,  so Nineteen Minutes is over.

I wasn't a double-reader actually, ever since, until now.

So, I guess I am going to continue with Belle and Edward, as per one of my reader's advice.  Well, I really wanted to but I think I have been putting of Nineteen Minutes for over a year [or about two months since I got the book].

Well, the first vampire book I have read was 'Servant of the Bones' by Anne Rice, which I didn't get to finish because I had to return it outright [awww...  saidReichan15].  So, I guess this is my chance to read another vampire book, and very popular for that matter.   I am a holder of Magrudy's BookshopLoyalty Card and part of the privelege is having to subscribe to their monthly newsletter containing the 'Top Ten Books of the Month' and 'New Releases.'  If there's one thing I find a little odd here, it's the fact that the series falls under the children's book category.  I find it kinda strange, really.

So, Danag is a Filipina vampire.  Cool!  Another dot for the Philippines.  Yeah!  But it wasn't in the movie... Oh well, whatever.  Some of you might find me shallow, but I feel a little pride everytime I can read, hear, see something related to my country, no matter how short, how small, how brief, how limited.

Anyway, I am reading this alternatively on paperback and ebook forms...  Cool...

No comments:

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...