Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Aegis

Lacy was shopping for Peter's clothes.

I wonder is she feels excited about it, or if she does, why?  Do we really feel excited when we get to choose clothes to wear for things like funerals?  I think we are, because, we are all excited so see, [1] who among our friends will show up; [2] if the ones who would show up were the ones who admire your taste; [3] if the wones who would show up were the ones who used to not admire your taste will suddenly compliment you, to your surprise.

Anyway, as for Peter I could only sympathize... if this is the exact word for what I truly feel.  Right now, as his mother shop for his clothes, I am looking for possibilities.

Like the possibility of Pter being acquitted, if and when he does, what sort of life would he face outside?  Did this incident actually obliterated the reason for his doing this?  I mean, he wasn't able to get rid of everything [everyone] and those that survived feels pain, strong enough for revenge.  What can those people who care do to help him, support him, as he start again... if starting is possible again.

Wast he even right when he said, 'it should have been me?'

No comments:

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...