Friday, April 3, 2009

The Cold Ones

You see, I am not really sure which is the one I started first.  But right now, I am with Fyodor, and because of some distractions, I couldn't go forward as much as I can.  The internet, bonding with friends and room mates.  It seems that I put reading for last these days.

But anyway, I was forcibly lent this book "Twilight."  I said forcibly because I already have an e-book of that about late January and it sat on my laptop for a while.  Until my friend read and finished it in about four days (tops) and since I think she doesn't know where she'll keep the book, she said I could have it; knowing that I have it on my file.

So, I started, but didn't go far... until now.  From what I know so far, the cold ones are not allowed to the reservations.  For reasons, I think you should find at the book but not for me to disclose.  Twilight has been such a hit, obviously.  But the reason why I looked for an e-book is that I certainly do not know Stephanie Meyer and I am not sure if the book is worth the loot I will have to shell out (as for my taste, that is).  Also, being the hit of the days, I don't know but I don't drool over it as much I do for SK.  [errr...  I promised myself not to compare with SK anymore... rolls eyes]

Well, the last time I flipped the book's pages was, uhm, three weeks ago.   I am on the third part of the Idiot, and hoping to finish it soon because I already am in the process of choosing what's next in line.  As for Twilight, uhmmmm...  I don't know.  Do you suggest that I go on reading about Bella and Edward and Jacob?

No comments:

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...